The Clockwise Scheduler handles the tedious manual work of scheduling events with your coworkers. It helps you with the following:
- Find the best meeting times by suggesting a number of different options with times: Best and Good Times to meet.
- Finding inconveniences by showing how choosing certain times will impact Focus Time for attendees.
- Smart suggestions that give you the soonest time to set your meeting should you need it for emergency purposes.
Clockwise Scheduler can be accessed in two ways:
1. Directly in your google calendar under the "Meet with..." option
A pop-up modal with options and time suggestions will walk you through how to schedule via Clockwise.
2. From the Chrome extension on the bottom right of the window; Click here to download Clockwise for Chrome. You can add attendees to the scheduler in two ways:
- Click "Find Time" under the teammate's name. This will open a window with suggested times based on your teammate's availability.
- Or Click the "Schedule Meeting" button at the bottom of the chrome extension and add attendees to that event.
The Scheduler will surface the "Soonest" "Best Pick" and the "Also Good" time suggestions to meet. The "Soonest" is the quickest time you could schedule the meeting. The "Best Pick" is the time that interrupts no Focus Time and the "Also Good" suggestion is the times that have the least amount of impact on Focus Time for all attendees.
Click on the time you would like to book, add a title, description, location, and click "Schedule", and your meeting will be booked instantly.
Please Note: Our Smart Suggestions feature in Scheduler will also let you know if a time you have selected will cause a Conflict or Inconvenient for meeting attendees. This takes over the manual work of looking on your calendar to make sure there are no conflicts etc.
If your organization uses Zoom, you can integration Clockwise with your Zoom account. This allows that every meeting created in Clockwise will automatically be scheduled with the correct video conferencing details. To understand how to set up the Zoom integration for Clockwise, click here.
Clockwise scheduler with Zoom integration
Now that your organization has enabled Zoom, it will be available as the default video conferencing option when using Clockwise Scheduler. New to Clockwise Scheduler? Click here to learn more.
If Zoom scheduler isn't available to you
You may run into the following error message letting you know that a Zoom account couldn't be found connected to your email address. If this is the case, you may not have a Zoom account with your organization. Speak to your Zoom administrator to add you to Zoom. Once added, this error message should go away.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback about the Scheduler experience.