Stay up to date on the latest feature releases, bugfixes, and product improvements from Clockwise. If you have product feedback or feature requests, please let us know.
Overall Product Updates
- Clockwise for Microsoft Beta: We are excited to share that Clockwise is now available in Beta for all Microsoft users. Microsoft users will have free access to our Teams plan for the duration of Beta. Learn more on the blog.
- Customize Scheduling Links meeting titles with simple variables: You can now customize the titles of meetings booked via Scheduling Links using simple variables, such as [Link Name] or [Scheduler Name]. You can preview the event’s title when editing a given link and the sparkle emoji, which indicates a Clockwise-managed meeting, can be toggled on or off.
AI Scheduler Alpha Updates
Lots of exciting improvements this month for the Clockwise AI Scheduler. As a reminder, if you are interested in early access and open to sharing product feedback, join the waitlist.
Features and improvements
- Mentioning attendees with the @ symbol in prompt messages now returns results faster and prioritizes frequent collaborators
- Calendar controls have been improved visually and moved to be right-aligned in toolbar
- Calendar density settings have been added
- Calendar date headers visually updated and now display your current time zone setting
- Calendar time dial now displays current time
- Chat supports adding or subtracting duration when updating an event (e.g., “Shorten my meeting by 1 hour”)
- Chat can now parse “weekdays” and “weekend” keywords
- When generating meeting time suggestions, Clockwise now looks one hour on either end of working hours instead of two hours
- Links in the agenda of an Event Details Card now appear with anchor styling and are clickable
- Event Details Card agenda moved to bottom of card
- Event Details Card attendees now show RSVP status
- Event Details Card attendees now display groups
- Recurring events scheduled through chat will be marked as Flexible by default to resolve future conflicts
- Daily recurring meetings will only recur on weekdays vs. all days of week
- “Scheduled via Clockwise AI” is appended to the event description at the time of new event confirmation, rather than during event editing
- Fixed an issue where wrong meeting is picked when using full email address (or using
- Fixed an issue causing scheduling suggestions outside all attendees’ working hours
- Fixed an issue where modifying event’s time always picked future date from the event. Fix will honor any specified time picked as long as it is after current time.
- Fixed bug where other users’ calendars did not have correct RSVP status in calendar event cards
- Fixed clickable area in date picker in Event Details Card
- Fixed placeholder text for meeting without title in Event Details Card
- Fixed issue reporting false positives for conflicts in prompt response copy
- Fixed an issue where meeting break is considered as conflict
- Fixed an issue where the text for a proposal did not update if a new time was selected
- Fixed an issue where confirming or canceling a proposal sometimes failed
Overall Product Updates
- Multiple durations for a single Scheduling Link: Allow those who book meetings via your Clockwise Scheduling Links to select the meeting duration that best meets their needs rather than pre-selecting it for them. Allowing alternate meeting durations is optional, so you can choose which Links have this flexibility.
AI Scheduler Alpha Updates
Clockwise AI Scheduler is a first-of-its-kind calendar experience, powered by GPT, that makes scheduling as easy as having a conversation. If you are eager for early access and open to sharing product feedback to shape the future of AI at Clockwise, join the waitlist.
Features and improvements
- Chat Empty State: When there is no conversation history, you now have access to a few recommended “Help” prompts that will automatically send on click of the buttons.
- External scheduling: Ability to create an event with external attendees (external email addresses)
- Default VC platform: Automatically adds link from user's preferred VC platform
- Rich event lists: When scheduler responds with a list of calendar events, you can now click on the event titles to display event details
- Improved View responses: Calendar highlights events for view requests such as “show me my 1:1s on Friday”
- When scheduler responds with a list of calendar events, you can now click on the event titles to display event details
- Improved styling of event titles when displaying tradeoff details within a proposal
- Calendar color-coding represented in proposal text
- Decreased calendar event density addressing legibility issues with event titles
- Scheduling suggestions enhanced by categorizing options
- Ability to create an event with external attendees (external email addresses)
- Ability to search events by response status (declined, accepted, or tentative)
- Support for non-consecutive time ranges, e.g. “Find me a time on Monday or Wednesday to meet with Tom”
- Faster handling of help requests , like
What can you help me do?and
How does AI Scheduler work?
- Help responses include buttons for easy execution of suggested prompts
- Detailed availability tradeoffs are now displayed in the chat proposal
- Meeting details field is obscured for orgs that have Configurable Processing enabled
- Fixed issues with inconsistent display text on meetings without titles
- Fixed issue with the display of meetings (non all day) that span multiple days
- Fixed render issue impacting some events not displaying if start or end time was midnight
- Removed resize observe when calendar component unmounts
- When user edits or cancels calendar events, it will not try to operate on synced (personal) calendar events
- Event lists in chat are listed with correct time in user’s timezone
- Events with no title display correctly in chat responses
- All events for multiple days are returned as opposed to only the first of multiple days
- Calendar is anchored to and now correctly advances to the week of the first time range in a bulk scheduling request
- Fixed a bug where the order of events in a bulk scheduling proposal would change on reload
- When viewing another user’s calendar, shared events are displayed in the expected color
- All-day multi-day events are correctly rendered within the Calendar
- Fixed a bug with rendering inter-day multi-day events
- Fixed a bug where Clockwise recommended scheduling options outside of user working hours
- Fixed a bug where chat messages sometimes disappeared on send and then reappeared on reload
- Fixed a bug where the Calendar person selector dropdown flickered during loading
- Fixed a bug with other users’ calendar color reverting to black
- Fixed alignment of text and icons in chat input
- Fixed conflict description related to meeting hours and working hours for better clarity
- Fixed issue sorting suggestions in bulk scheduling request
- Fixed issue causing some meeting suggestions to start in past
- Fixed an issue where bulk scheduling requests would incorrectly attribute tradeoffs to the wrong text block'
Overall Product Updates
- Add guests to meetings booked with Links: When someone schedules a meeting with you using your Clockwise Link(s), they can now invite additional guests to the meeting. Toggle this option on or off when creating / editing your scheduling links.
- Single-use links: more contextual meeting titles: When scheduling via a single-use link, the meeting generated will now use the link's title as part of the meeting name. Previously, the meeting name included just the names of the attendees. This update provides greater context when viewing your calendar by displaying both the subject of the meeting in addition to the attendee. Single-use links meeting titles will now follow the pattern: <Link Title> - <Attendee>.
Admin can customize "Request to Join" flow
Admins can now submit a custom message to their Customer Success Manager to update how their organization wants user to request a Clockwise license. To update the message that shows when people click "Request to Join" on the Plans and Billing page, contact your CSM today.
Single-use Scheduling Links
With the launch of single-use scheduling links, you can now share available times for a one-time meeting, ensuring that the corresponding link expires once the meeting is scheduled. This helps narrow scheduling options and allows for meetings to get scheduled quicker.
Google Meet links in Scheduler
Add Google Meet as your video conferencing tool of choice directly from the Scheduler.
Local timezone available in next Clockwise optimization description
Previously only available in PST, this update makes it easier for any user to understand when Clockwise will make its next optimization in their personal timezone.
Shorter Focus Time
More flexible Focus Time for busy people. Clockwise will continue to optimize for 2+ hour blocks of Focus Time when possible, but will schedule 60-90 minute blocks when a user has less than 10 hours of Focus Time in a given week.
Late Start Preservation
Clockwise just got smarter for individuals and organizations who have adopted a late-start meeting culture. When Clockwise optimizes your schedule, we'll make sure to keep your preferred start times in mind. Clockwise will preserve late start when we move a meeting if: (1) starts exactly 5 minutes late, and (2) is a typical length (25, 55, or 85 mins).
Clockwise Web Application
Admin Panel User Export
The ‘Users’ tab in the web dashboard now offers a button to download a CSV of Clockwise users. This information was previously only available in the web UI, but is now more readily available for customers. To access, log into getclockwise.com/app and click on the ‘Users’ tab.
Extended optimization window
Clockwise will routinely optimize users’ schedules and resolve flexible meeting conflicts up to four weeks out, instead of two, allowing better visibility into the month ahead. Available for Business and Enterprise customers.
Meeting & calendar data export
Download an export of meeting hours, Focus Time, and fragmented time data directly from Admin portal. Use these granular calendar analytics to identify users who have high meeting load and low focus time, so that your organization can optimize everyone’s schedule. Available to Business & Enterprise customers.
SOC2 Type II Compliance
Clockwise earned SOC 2 Type II compliance by achieving service commitments and system requirements based on the trust services criteria relevant to security, as defined by the AICPA. Check out our blog post.
Flexible holds move in real time
Mark holds as as flexible and when your calendar changes and conflicts pop up, we move these holds immediately (not just once a day), so your calendar reacts as your day evolves.
More helpful emojis
Emojis in Clockwise-managed meetings (Flexible Meetings, Focus Time holds, and Lunch holds) will show as paused (⏸️) when timing has been set due to manual edits.
Auto-decline / protected holds
Automatically decline any incoming meetings that overlap with your focus time or lunch. Learn how to set this up.
Finer controls for flexible events
Day-of-week control on flexible meetings. Select which days the meeting could move to when you’re editing the event.
Group scheduling via Links
Easily schedule many-to-one meetings with multiple members from your organization and an external invitee. Clockwise aggregates your team members' availability and will only show your invitee times when everyone on your team is available. Once the invitee selects a time, Clockwise will send a calendar invite to everyone. Learn more.
Links Chrome extension
Access your Clockwise Links via the Clockwise extension toolbar, so you can quickly copy and paste meeting links into email, chat, anywhere! Click the Clockwise extension button to the right of the address bar in Chrome to see and edit your links.
Links custom questions
You can now specify a set of required questions for a booker to fill out when using a scheduling link. You can use the questions to collect information from bookers, such as their phone numbers or their reason for scheduling a meeting.
Links custom date ranges
You can now specify a date range for any given scheduling link. Only slots in your specified date range will be shown to those booking meetings. View and edit your scheduling links.
Smarter meeting breaks
When your calendar starts to fill up with meetings, we will use your preferences to automatically build in breaks throughout the day. You can now choose for these breaks to be explicitly reflected on your calendar. Learn more about smart meeting breaks here.