User Roles within Clockwise provide different permissions that affect what one can do in terms of interacting with your user base and plan billing.
In this article you will find:
- Free Plan
- User roles in the Pro plan
- User roles in the Business plan
- How to manage members in your account
- How to adjust your plan or billing information
Users in the Free plan do not have multiple user roles – there is no Free plan admin.
Any user can join a Free plan, which is based on shared business domain.
It is not possible to invite or remove users from this plan.
Plan limitations are in place that allow 75 schedule assists to a domain every 2 weeks. Once the limit is reached, those on the Free plan will no longer experience schedule assists through Clockwise use until the reset at the two-week mark.
Users in the Pro plan do not have multiple user roles – there is no Pro plan admin.
As a result, any user in the Pro plan can assume the responsibility of administration at any time; they will be able to:
- add new users
- remove users
- update billing information in the Billing Details link
Users in the Clockwise Business plan can be one of two user roles - an admin or a user. Admins have the ability to:
- Add and remove users from your plan
- Add or remove other admins
- Update credit card details for future payments and access invoices/receipts
- Prevent other users from adding additional seats to your subscription
The Admin Panel is where you can see who is the admin of your subscription or manage your subscription as an admin.
Find this feature at Menu () > Admin Panel
Find these features at Admin Panel > Members
Add and remove users from a subscription
- Admins and users can add or remove users from a subscription from the members tab
- If an admin has limited administration of the subscription to admins only, then only admins will be able to edit the users in the subscription
Manage a user’s level of access they have with your plan
- Admins can create additional admins or remove admin access from the Members tab in the Admin panel
Plans and Billing Menu
Find these features at Admin Panel > Plans and Billing
Update payment details
- Only admins can view the Billing details link for the subscriptions they are the admin of
Prevent other users from adding seats to subscription
- Set who can invite new users to join the subscription
- Any member (default)
- Admin only