What to expect after deactivating
- You may still see meeting moves on your calendar or receive emails letting you know about meeting moves. This is usually because your colleagues are still using Clockwise and have you been invited to meetings that are marked as flexible. Please discuss your calendar preferences with them to ensure you are comfortable with this moving forward.
- There may be a delay in processing the account deactivation, so please give it a few hours for complete processing.
- If installed, you may wish to remove the Chrome or Firefox browser extension.
Personal account still syncing to work calendar
If you connected your personal calendar to your work calendar through Clockwise, and are still seeing your personal events sync after deactivating your Clockwise account you will need to revoke third party access.
- Go to the Security section of your Google Account for your personal calendar.
- Under “Third-party apps with account access,” select Manage third-party access.
- Select the app or service you want to remove.
- Select Remove Access.
- Go to Microsoft's My Apps dashboard under your personal settings.
- Find the Clockwise app and click the ellipsis (...) to choose Remove.
|Note: Deactivation does not cancel an account, nor stop payment. To complete this step in deactivation, follow the steps here for cancellation for paid accounts.