If you are receiving the "Please update Google to allow Clockwise to access your contacts." error, you will need to request your Google Workspace administrator add Clockwise as a trusted app. To do this, they can follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Google Admin's App Access Control (Security > API Controls > App Access Control).
- Click View list for your Accessed app list.
- Search for the Clockwise app.
- Change access from Limited to Trusted, then click Next.
- Click Change access button to confirm.
Clockwise is already a trusted app
Please ask your Google Workspace admin to enable contact sharing in the Admin console: Google directory management.
Clockwise is not in your list of connected apps
Please take the following steps:
- Click Add app.
- Select the web apps option.
- Click on OAuth Name or Client ID.
- Enter the client ID and click Search.
- Clockwise's client ID: 813252810479-k5kd9g4f569a3efhdptsdb70vdff4oda.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Select the app and click Add.