The new reality of hybrid work environments is requiring teams to collaborate with more intention than ever. As a result, employees are spending more time in meetings than ever before. Because of this, it is critical for teams to be intentional about creating and maintaining a healthy meeting culture to make the most of this time.
If you feel like too many of your meetings are a waste of time, it's time to improve your meeting culture, and we're here to help. In our Meeting Culture workshop, we'll help you and your stakeholders define the challenges you're looking to solve, outline your company's meeting guidelines, and develop a system for rolling out the practices across your organization.
These workshops are 100% free and are only available to Clockwise customers on Pro and Business plans.
How it works
The workshops are designed to meet your planning needs. To fully benefit from the workshop, you will be asked to:
- Schedule your workshop session
- Invite 2-5 "meeting culture" ambassadors to the workshop. These should be people who can help define your meeting practices and you should consider inviting people from a variety of roles and levels across the company
- Send a survey to 10-15 team members to accurately capture meeting sentiment across the organization
You can see the standard workshop agenda below, and we can customize your session however you'd like to accommodate your needs, goals, and existing meeting culture.
How to sign up
- Click on the link here
- Find a mutually available time to book
- Fill in your information
- Click "Confirm"
Once you book your workshop, you will need to invite your stakeholders to the meeting.
Your workshop facilitator will reach out with a survey for you to send to your team ahead of the meeting so we can diagnose the opportunities within your organization. We will use this information during the workshop to prioritize opportunities, define your practices, and create a communication strategy.
What to expect in the workshop
The workshop is a 60-minute virtual call, and below is the standard agenda we'll plan to cover:
- Discuss current meeting culture, opportunities, and goals including results uncovered from your teammate survey
- Define your company's meeting practices
- Develop rollout and communication plan
Your workshop facilitator will tailor your workshop as needed following the introduction.
Following the workshop, we will encourage all of your managers to attend our meeting facilitation training to learn critical facilitation skills so they can implement your best practices.
If you want to up-level the meeting culture for your team or make your meetings a better use of time, sign up for a free workshop today.