Now that Clockwise knows how you like to work and meet, it can also help protect your time for deep work and to find breaks in your day. To start protecting your time, you can turn on Smart Holds for Focus Time, lunch, and more.
To do this:
- Navigate to your Settings
- Open the section for "Smart Holds"
- Scroll down to the "Focus Time" section and "Schedule Focus Time on your Calendar?"
- Toggle the option for "Automatically schedule Focus Time events on my calendar"
- Select your ideal Focus Time goal for the number of hours you need for deep work
- Continue adding other Smart Holds and adjusting the settings for lunch, travel time, and more
Try it now! Follow the instructions above to turn on Smart Holds and set your Focus Time goal. Then move on to learn how to free up more Focus Time.
Want to learn more about Foucs Time? Check out the article here.