Welcome to Clockwise!
If you spend 5 minutes configuring your Clockwise settings now, it can save you hours of time in the future. Follow these 5 simple steps to get the most out of Clockwise:
- Step 1: Define your meeting preferences
- Step 2: Protect your Focus Time and breaks
- Step 3: Mark meetings as flexible
- Step 4: Simplify scheduling
- Step 5: Organize your team
Continue reading below for the first step, and then continue on once you've configured your preferences.
Let's get started!
Just because you work from 8am-5pm doesn’t mean that’s when you want to meet!
You can tell Clockwise when you like to meet by configuring your meeting preferences.
To do this:
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Open the "Working hours and meeting preferences" section
- Update your working hours
- Uncheck "My meeting hours are the same as my working hours" and adjust the schedule with the ideal hours you prefer to meet
- Configure other preferences as desired
Your turn! Follow the instructions above to set your preferences and then move on to protect your time.
Want to learn more about meeting preferences? Check out the article here.