What are Schedule Assists?
Schedule Assists occur when Clockwise schedules or reschedules on behalf of a user. For example, when Clockwise automatically moves a flexible meeting or schedules a Focus Time hold on your calendar, Schedule Assists are created.
All paid plans have unlimited Schedule Assists. Users on the Free Plan will have access to:
- A quota limit of 150 schedule assists per 2 week period
- Every two weeks, your total count of schedule assists is reset to zero
- You can see your current progress against your quota on your Admin Panel
What are examples of Schedule Assists?
Schedule Assists take place on your calendar with the following Clockwise features: Focus Time, Smart Holds, or flexible meetings. Here are some examples on your Clockwise managed calendar:
- Smart Hold: Setting Smart Hold Lunch for Monday-Friday will use 5 schedule assists. If Clockwise needs to move those lunches on your behalf, no matter how often Clockwise moves it within a day, it will count as only 1 schedule assist.
- Flexible meetings: Flexible meetings moving for 5 users will use 5 schedule assists.
How can I check how many schedule assists we have used?
Visit Settings > Admin Panel> Overview to see how many schedules assist you have used. Here are more detailed instructions for how to navigate to the Admin Panel.
How will I be notified if our company hits the Schedule Assists quota?
- Clockwise will notify your organization by email and in-app once your organization has exceeded 80% of a Free plan quota.
- Clockwise will again notify your organization by email and in-app once your organization has exceeded 100% of a Free plan quota.
What happens when I exceed my quota for Schedule Assist?
- You will lose access to all the features measured by schedule assists, including flexible meeting moves, Focus Time holds, personal to work calendar sync, and more.
- You can then upgrade to a Pro plan to avoid disruption or wait until the two-week period ends and your free quota refreshes.
For more questions regarding Schedule Assists, please reach out to email@example.com