Don't want to meet first thing in the morning, or at 4:30pm on a Friday afternoon?
You can set your meeting preferences to inform your teammates and Clockwise about when you prefer to have meetings. Your meeting hours are different than your working hours, so you can communicate both in Clockwise. For example, you could indicate that you are typically working from 9:00am - 5:00pm, but prefer to meet only from 10:00am-4:00pm or say you prefer to keep your Wednesday mornings meeting free.
This information will display for other teammates who use Clockwise when making scheduling suggestions. Additionally, Clockwise relies on your meeting hours to make the best inferences on rescheduling your flexible meetings. You should adjust your meeting preferences to tell Clockwise exactly how you like to work so every flexible meeting move is a good one.
How to update your meeting preferences
- Go to your Settings>Working hours and meeting preferences
- Uncheck "My meeting hours are the same as my working hours"
- This will allow you to set meeting preferences independent of your working hours
- From here you can set up your meeting preferences throughout the week and set up exactly when you'd like to have your meetings scheduled
- Consider avoiding the very beginning and end of your day
- Consider avoiding late afternoon on Fridays so you can focus on wrapping up your week
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.