Clockwise makes it really easy to visualize your experience through our Admin panel.
Our admin panel allows you to be able to see details on how many active users, as well as stats on Schedule Assists and Smart Holds. From executives to individual contributors looking to learn more about the use of Clockwise across your organization or team, this is the one-stop-shop experience for you.
To access the Admin Panel:
- Click on the menu icon to open up the menu options
- Scroll down and Click on Admin Panel
A new tab will open with the admin panel showing your org level stats for Clockwise usage as showing above.
What this data visualization tells you:
- It tells you data on Active Users, Schedule Assists, Focus Time, and Conflicts Resolved from the current bi-weekly cycle and the past 12 months
- Active users are always up to date based on the day you access the data.
- Each bar represented in the dashboard is a schedule assist indicator for a bi-weekly cadence
- Active users by function and by roles are derived from onboarding so if your users don’t select their role during onboarding, they will not be represented on the graph.
- The Members tab shows everyone in your org; both Clockwise users and Non-clockwise users.
- Plans and billing shows your Clockwise current plan
- The organization settings give you the ability to turn on integrations within Clockwise
Can I download this report?
Currently, the ability to download or print this report is not available. Stay tuned for those updates in the near future
Can I edit the dates on the report?
The ability to change the reporting date range is not currently available. Please stay tuned for updates in the near future.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com