Clockwise offers the following plans as reflected on our pricing page:
- Free Plan: Perfect for individuals and small teams, the free plan gives you access to all the core functionality of Clockwise up to a certain level of usage.
- Pro Plan: For teams and small companies, the Pro Plan offers unlimited access to all of Clockwise’s calendar automation, plus advanced features that enable more customization and better team collaboration.
- Business Plan: For a larger company looking to maximize the value of Clockwise. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Plan: For a larger company looking to maximize the value of Clockwise in addition to user provisioning and configurable processing - advanced privacy settings. Contact our sales team at email@example.com to learn more.
In this article, you'll learn about Clockwise plans and how to choose the right plan for your team, including:
- An overview of the Clockwise plans
- An explanation of Schedule Assists
- How to purchase a Clockwise subscription
- How to change your plan
What is included in the Free plan?
The Free plan lets any team get started with Clockwise’s core features, but is limited based on the level of usage. Clockwise measures usage with a quota of Schedule Assists (see below for more information).
The following features are included in the Free plan, but only up to a certain threshold of Schedule Assists:
- Flexible meeting moves
- Focus Time holds
- Lunch holds
- Travel time holds
- Smart scheduling suggestions
- Personal to work calendar sync
The following features are always available in the Free plan, even if the Schedule Assist limit is hit:
What is included in the Pro Plan?
The Pro plan offers users everything in the Free plan, plus the following:
- Unlimited Schedule Assists
- Advanced calendar control with custom flexible meeting settings and smart meeting breaks
- Team productivity tools including advanced team analytics, automatic no-meeting day and out of office calendar
- Priority support
What is included in the Business Plan?
The Business plan includes everything in the Clockwise Pro plan with the following additional features, built for the needs of larger businesses:
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Custom contract and invoicing
- Admin controls and user roles
- Personalized onboarding and training
- Meeting culture workshop
What is included in the Enterprise Plan?
The Enterprise plan includes everything in the Business plan with the following additional features, built for the needs of larger businesses:
- Configurable processing
- User provisioning (SCIM)
How do I pay for Clockwise?
Clockwise offers both monthly and annual subscriptions for teams and for your organization as a whole. When you are ready to make a selection, click "Upgrade" in your Settings menu, or click here to go to the Pricing page & choose the correct plan.
Where can I see who at my company or on my team is using Clockwise?
How do I choose who to pay for?
You can choose to pay for all active users at your company, or just your Clockwise Team. The default option presented is all active users at your company.
For Team check-outs, if you already created a team in Clockwise or are part of a team, you will see that team name displayed for quick and easy checkout. You can check out for the exact number of members in a team, or more than that, in increments of 5.
Changing paid plans
What happens if I add or remove Clockwise users to/from my paid account?
For Pro plan customers, Clockwise will automatically adjust your bill for newly added members of your team. If you need to reduce the number of seats on your plan, please contact us.
Cancellation, Billing changes, and Refunds
- To change or cancel your subscription, the person who made the initial purchase should fill out the cancellation request form. If the billing admin is no longer with your company, please let us know.
- Cancellations are effective as of the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have access until that point.
- For your privacy, we will not accept credit card details over email. Please visit the Billing Portal located in the Admin Panel to update your billing information.
- Clockwise does not currently offer refunds.
I have another question about Clockwise’s plans
Please reach out to our team.