Clockwise has three plans:
- Clockwise Free Plan
- Clockwise Pro Plan
- Clockwise Business Plan
The Free Plan lets any team get started with Clockwise’s core features. Clockwise provides a free quota of schedule assists to let teams trial how Clockwise schedules and reschedules meetings intelligently.
The Pro Plan is great for small-to-medium teams ready to adopt Clockwise. Most teams upgrade to get unlimited schedule assists, unlock advanced features, and customer support.
The Pro plan is recommended for organizations with 2-50 active users.
The Business Plan is great for larger teams (Over 50 active users). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
What is included in the Free plan?
The Free plan lets any team get started with Clockwise’s core features. Clockwise helps you make time for matters by optimizing the way your team schedules and reschedules meetings.
- Use Clockwise to schedule Smart Holds:
- Focus Time: Clockwise will set at least 2-hour blocks of uninterrupted time for focused work
- Lunch: Depending on your lunch preferences in Clockwise, you will see recurrent Lunch holds on your calendar weekly.
- Personal Calendar Sync: Clockwise will allow you to synchronize your personal events from your primary personal calendar so that your coworkers are aware of other commitments you have during the workday.
- Travel Time: Clockwise will block off your travel time on your calendar to help you manage your commute without any stress of a meeting being added to your calendar at an inconvenient time.
- Use Clockwise Scheduler to not just find the next time, but the best, least disruptive for everyone.
- Use Clockwise Autopilot to mark certain meetings as flexible so that Clockwise can:
- Free up blocks of uninterrupted time
- Reschedule conflicting meetings so you don't have to.
- Reflect your preferences to make your day flow the way you work best e.g., Try to avoid long blocks of Meetings or try to keep mornings or afternoons free.
Additionally, every individual gets access to the following:
- Slack Sync: Automatically sync your calendar events to Slack to let your coworkers know when you are in a meeting.
- Color coding: Automatically color-code your meetings so you can see your schedule at-a-glance
Every team gets access to the following:
Comparison of the Free Plan - Features
The Free plan does not have the following Paid features found on the Pro Plan.
- Dedicated Customer Success and Support
- Advanced Autopilot Configuration
- Custom Smart Holds
- Team No-Meeting Day
- Team OOO Calendar
Limitations of the Free Plan - Usage
The Free plan is limited on usage. Organizations on the free plan get 75 free Schedule assists per week to let them trial the product. Upgrading gets rid of this restriction. Schedule assists are counted when Clockwise schedules or reschedules meetings intelligently. This is triggered by the use of Scheduler, Smart Holds, or Autopilot.
What are examples of schedule assists?
Schedule assists are counted when Clockwise schedules or reschedules intelligently on behalf of a user. This is triggered by the use of Scheduler, Smart Holds, or Autopilot. It is similar to asking an Executive Assistant to keep track of how many events they had to move for each user.
- Using the Scheduler to book an event will use 1 Schedule Assist per user scheduled.
Smart Hold Example:
- Setting Smart Hold Lunch for Monday-Friday will use 5 schedule assists.
- If Clockwise needs to move those lunches on your behalf, no matter how often Clockwise moves it within a day, it will count as only 1 schedule assist.
- Autopilot moving a meeting for 5 users will use 5 schedule assists.
Note: Teams fewer than 8-10 active users often are able to stay under this limit.
What happens when my organization exceeds quota?
When your organization exceeds its quota of free schedule assists, Clockwise will both stop scheduling or rescheduling events and placing Smart Holds on your calendars automatically.
Users can then upgrade to a Pro plan to avoid disruption or wait until their free quota refreshes.
To upgrade, please click on the link in the upgrade prompt and follow the instructions to input your account and payment details.
If you are evaluating for teams larger than 50 or have other concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
How can I check my organization’s quota/How will I be notified?
By visiting Settings > Plans & Billing, you can see how many schedule assists you have used.
To accommodate organizations through uneven schedules:
- Clockwise only evaluates this limit every two-weeks (i.e., if you use 150 in Week 1 but only 49 in the week, you will count as 199 and not go over the limit).
- Clockwise will notify your organization by email and through in-app UI once your organization has exceeded 80% of a Free plan quota.
- Clockwise will again notify your organization by email and through in-app UI once your organization has exceeded 100% of a Free plan quota.
How do I pay for Clockwise’s subscription?
Clockwise offers both monthly and annual subscriptions. When you are ready to make a selection, we’ll walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to process your payment, in the product.
Should you have any questions about custom terms, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Clockwise charge? Where can I see Users?
Clockwise charges per user and this information is part of the checkout process (View Users).
You can further request a list of users by emailing email@example.com.
Cancellation, Return, Billing, and Refunds
To change or cancel your subscription, the person who made the initial purchase should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For your privacy, we will not accept credit card details over email. We will arrange a secure way to process this request.
If that person is no longer with your organization, have another team member let us know your email. Be sure to include which organization and team you want to cancel. Cancellations are effective as of the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have access until that point. There are no refunds.
To change your billing information, please contact email@example.com. Only the person who purchased can change the credit card on file. For your privacy, we will not accept credit card details over email. We will arrange a secure way to process this request.
I have another question about Clockwise’s plans
Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to address your question.