Clockwise offers the following three plans:
- Free Plan: Perfect for individuals and small teams, the free plan gives you access to all the core functionality of Clockwise up to a certain level of usage.
- Pro Plan: For teams and small companies, the Pro Plan offers unlimited access to all of Clockwise’s calendar automation, plus advanced features that enable more customization and better team collaboration.
- Business Plan: Work at a larger company looking to maximize the value of Clockwise? Contact our sales team at email@example.com.
What is included in the Free plan?
The Free plan lets any team get started with Clockwise’s core features, but is limited based on the level of usage. Clockwise measures usage with a quota of Schedule Assists (see below for more information).
The following features are included in the Free plan, but only up to a certain threshold of Schedule Assists:
- Focus Time holds
- Lunch holds
- Travel time holds
- Smart scheduling suggestions
- Personal to work calendar sync
The following features are always available in the Free plan, even if the Schedule Assist limit is hit:
What is included in the Pro Plan?
The Pro plan offers users everything in the Free plan, plus the below:
- Unlimited Schedule Assists
- Advanced calendar control with custom Autopilot settings and smart meeting breaks
- Team productivity tools including advanced team analytics, automatic no-meeting day and out of office calendar
- Priority support
What is included in the Business Plan?
The Business plan includes everything in the Clockwise Pro plan with the following additional features, built for the needs of larger businesses:
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Custom contract and invoicing
- Enterprise terms of service
What are Schedule Assists?
Schedule Assists are counted when Clockwise schedules or reschedules on behalf of a user. For example, when Clockwise automatically moves a meeting on Autopilot, or schedules a Focus Time hold on your calendar, Schedule Assists are created.
How many schedule assists do I get?
- In the Free plan, every company receives a quota of 150 schedule assists per 2 week period
- Every two weeks, your total count of schedule assists is reset to zero
- You can see your current progress against your quota on your Admin Panel
What happens when I exceed my quota for schedule assists?
- You will lose access to all the features measured by schedule assists, including Autopilot, Focus Time holds, personal to work calendar sync, and more.
You can then upgrade to a Pro plan to avoid disruption or wait until the two week period ends and your free quota refreshes.
What are examples of schedule assists?
Schedule assists are counted when Clockwise schedules or reschedules intelligently on behalf of a user. This is triggered by the use of Scheduler, Smart Holds, or Autopilot.
- Scheduler: Using the Scheduler to book an event will use 1 Schedule Assist per user scheduled.
- Smart Hold: Setting Smart Hold Lunch for Monday-Friday will use 5 schedule assists. If Clockwise needs to move those lunches on your behalf, no matter how often Clockwise moves it within a day, it will count as only 1 schedule assist.
- Autopilot: Autopilot moving a meeting for 5 users will use 5 schedule assists.
How can I check how many schedule assists we have used?
Visit Settings > Admin Panel to see how many schedule assists you have used. You can also navigate to the Admin Panel directly via this link.
How will I be notified if our company hits the Schedule Assists quota?
- Clockwise will notify your organization by email and in-app once your organization has exceeded 80% of a Free plan quota.
- Clockwise will again notify your organization by email and in-app once your organization has exceeded 100% of a Free plan quota.
How do I pay for Clockwise?
Clockwise offers both monthly and annual subscriptions for teams and for your organization as a whole. When you are ready to make a selection, click "Upgrade" in your Settings menu, or click here to go to the Pricing page to choose the correct plan.
Where can I see who at my company or on my team is using Clockwise?
How do I choose who to pay for?
You can choose to pay for all active users at your company, or just your Clockwise Team. The default option presented is all active users at your company.
For Team check-outs, if you already created a team in Clockwise or are part of a team, you will see that team name displayed for quick and easy checkout. You can check out for the exact number of members in a team, or more than that, in increments of 5.
Changing paid plans
What happens if I add or remove Clockwise users to/from my paid account?
For Pro plan customers, Clockwise will automatically adjust your bill for the new number of active users in your team or organization.
Cancellation, Billing, and Refunds
- To change or cancel your subscription, the person who made the initial purchase should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If the original purchaser is no longer with your organization, please include the purchaser's email address in your support ticket, as well as the organization or team you want to cancel.
- For your privacy, we will not accept credit card details over email. We will arrange a secure way to process this request.
- Cancellations are effective as of the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have access until that point.
- There are no refunds.
How does Clockwise handle the increase in users?
Clockwise will adjust your bill to reflect the increase in users on your plan. The billing contact for your plan can view your current user count on the overview tab in the admin panel.
I have another question about Clockwise’s plans
Please reach out to our team at email@example.com.