In this article, we’ll walk you through:
Supported browsers and extensions for Clockwise
Using Clockwise with Brave Browser
At this moment, Clockwise is used as a Chrome extension in line with your Google calendar. Alternatively, you can still access Clockwise through (Firefox, Safari, etc). To access Clockwise on a non-Chrome browser, click here to access our web app: www.getclockwise.com/app
Note: Always check you’re on the latest version of the browser you are using to avoid issues.
Differences between the Chrome extension and Clockwise web app
- Clockwise will be in line with your Google calendar, no need to open a new tab
- All updates can be made directly from your Gcal extension or even within the Gcal UI
- Clockwise is not in line with your Google calendar, you’ll need to open another tab to access your settings or make updates
- You will have to go to the web app to update:
- Your working hours and meeting preferences
- Meetings on Autopilot
- Automatically assigned meeting categories
- Your personal assistant features like Slack app, personal calendar sync, travel time, automatic color coding.
Using Clockwise with Brave browser
The value of using a browser like Brave is that it blocks ads and website trackers that maintain your privacy by not sharing cookies. However, this becomes an issue when using Clockwise, because Clockwise needs these cookies to provide its service to end-users.
While Brave is not the ideal browser to use Clockwise, you are able to configure your Brave browser settings to make it work. See the steps below to configure:
You’ll need to change the settings for a specific site. In this case, the site you’ll be updating is getclockwise.com/app
On your computer, open Brave.
Go to a website.
To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Secure, Not secure, or Dangerous.
Click Site settings.
Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
Note: Please do keep in mind that we do not support Brave browser issues with the Clockwise extension at this time.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.