Don't want to meet first thing in the morning, or at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon?
Clockwise relies on your workings hours and meeting preferences to make the best inferences on rescheduling your flexible meetings. Adjust your meeting preferences to tell Clockwise exactly how you like to work so every Autopilot move is a good one.
How to update your meeting preferences
- Go to your Settings>Working hours and meeting preferences
- Uncheck "My working hours are the same every Monday - Friday"
- This will unfurl all the days of the week
- Uncheck "My meeting hours are the same as my working hours"
- This will allow you to set meeting preferences independent of your working hours
- From here you can set up your meeting preferences throughout the week and set up exactly when you'd like to have your meetings scheduled
- Consider avoiding the very beginning and end of your day
- Consider avoiding late afternoon on Fridays so you can focus on wrapping up your week
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.