Creating a new team
Before creating a new team, consider the following:
- Does this team already exist?
- For more information on how to join existing teams, click here.
- Should this be your primary team?
- For more information on the difference in features for your primary and secondary teams, click here.
To create a brand new team, click on the Menu>Your Teams then click New Team.
Consider the name of your team and who you'd like to invite. Note, if your colleague is not on Clockwise yet, adding them to your team will send them an invite. You can tell who is already using Clockwise by noticing the blue checkmark on top of their avatar.
Note: A team can have a maximum of 50 users at this time.
Managing your new team
Great job, you've created your team! Reference back to the Your Teams section of the settings to manage and update your team. Check out the details of each tab below:
- Add new teammates to your team
- Teammates tab>Invite new teammate>Type their name in>Click Invite
- Remove yourself or teammates from your team
- Hover over the user name and click on the trash can icon.
Pending Invites Tab:
- Check to see who still hasn't responded to your Clockwise invite and choose to send them a reminder regarding your waiting invite.
- Note: Colleagues that get invited to Clockwise will already get a reminder email after their initial invite.
Manage the Team
- Update Team name
- Turn on team features like team availability calendar
- For more information on team availability calendar, click here.
- Delete Team
- NOTE: Deleting the team will delete the team for everyone. If you want to just remove yourself from the team, go to the Teammates tab>Hover over your name and click the trash can icon.
- If your team is using a team availability calendar and you'd rather disable the view, you can turn off your access to the team availability calendar from this tab
- These changes will only apply to you, this will not impact the view for your teammates.
- Your OOO and WFH events will still be synced to your team calendar, this only impact your calendar view
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.