Examples of why Travel Time is not created or updated
- The address of your meeting was not recognized.
- You have two meetings outside of your primary work address, at the same location, within 3 hours of each other.
- The name of your event assumes you're traveling. Ex: Walk, Commute, Travel or Drive. We will not book travel time on holds that we recognize as manually created travel blocks.
- Your meeting's location is further than 120 miles away or more than an hour's duration.
- Travel time holds do not take traffic into consideration. Travel times are used to prevent meetings being scheduled back to back when you will be en route. It should not be consulted for the exact amount of time it will take to get to your meeting.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.