To turn on Travel Time events, go to the "Focus Time, lunch, and travel time" section in settings, and scroll down to the Travel Time section.
To access your Focus Time, lunch, and travel time sub menu from settings:
- Chrome extension: Top left corner of your extension through the Menu button
- Web App: Click on your profile avatar and select from the drop down
There are different ways to use Clockwise Travel Time:
- Sync to your primary work calendar - if you choose this option, Clockwise will automatically create travel time events on your work calendar, visible to anyone who has visibility into your calendar like a normal meeting.
- Not visible to your coworkers, but still used in Autopilot & Scheduler - this is the default option – the travel time events will not be visible to your co-workers. Instead you can see them by toggling on your Clockwise Private Calendar from the list of calendars on the left side of Google Calendar. If you click on one of the Private Calendar travel time events, you can sync individual blocks to your calendar.
- Not used at all - if you don't want Clockwise to utilize travel time for any of your meetings, whether its synced to your calendar or behind the scenes, you can disable it from the "Hours & Availability" section of Settings.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.