Clockwise uses machine learning models to automatically categorizes your meetings. We look at factors such as historical attendance rate, meeting size, duration, and location to make the categorization.
- External: A calendar event with an external attendee invited to the event. We will also attempt to recognize external meetings without an external attendee invited.
- One on One: A meeting between you and one other internal attendee.
- Team Sync: A recurring meeting between you and multiple other internal teammates.
- Hold: A calendar event with no other attendees, that is not a real meeting (ex: travel time, hold for a meeting)
- Focus Time: Blocks of free time within your working hours longer than 2 hours. Holds for Focus Time should also be included here (eg: No Meeting Wednesday, WFH)
- Ad-Hoc: Internal, non-recurring meetings
- Out-of-office: A full or partial day event that we identify as meaning you are out of the office.
- Other events: All other events not captured by the above.
Changing Default Categories
Clockwise automatically buckets events into the above categories. You can customize an event's category at any time in the Chrome extension* by clicking on that event and editing the dropdown menu under the event title.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.