Clockwise uses machine learning models to automatically categorizes your meetings. We look at factors such as historical attendance rate, meeting size, duration, and location to make the categorization.
- External: A calendar event with an external attendee invited to the event. We will also attempt to recognize external meetings without an external attendee invited.
- One on One: A meeting between you and one other internal attendee.
- Team Sync: A recurring meeting between you and multiple other internal teammates.
- Hold: A calendar event with no other attendees, that is not a real meeting (ex: travel time, hold for a meeting)
- Focus Time: Blocks of free time within your working hours longer than 2 hours. Holds for Focus Time should also be included here (eg: No Meeting Wednesday, WFH)
- Ad-Hoc: Internal, non-recurring meetings
- Other events: All other events not captured by the above.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.