The best candidates for Autopilot are recurring meetings that have to happen on a regular basis but you don't really care when.
Clockwise will only include meetings that meet the following criteria in Autopilot:
- Internal only - no attendees outside of your email domain
- Organized by you - the meeting has to be scheduled by you. If there's a meeting you would like to add to autopilot, invite the organizer to Clockwise and they can enable Autopilot for that meeting.
We recommend you enable Autopilot for recurring meetings like 1:1's or team syncs. These are typically not scheduled at an optimal time every week, so Clockwise can often find a better time. You can enable autopilot for a meeting if:
- The event is not external
- The organizer of the event is a Clockwise user OR you have write access to the organizer's calendar OR the event allows guests to modify
- AND it is not an all-day event.
To enable Autopilot, check out our Autopilot support article
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.