So that Clockwise only moves a meeting within the time period you feel comfortable with, Clockwise enables you to set a flexible time range for every meeting on Autopilot:
Note: When setting Autopilot flexibility to "Ok to move within the week", Clockwise knows not to schedule a meeting too close to the last meeting scheduled. For example, a meeting will not be scheduled on Friday of one week and Monday the next week.
Setting flexible time of day preferences for your Autopilot meetings
Clockwise gives you greater control and flexibility for when Autopilot optimizes your meeting time. If you prefer to have your meetings at a certain time of day, click the Time of Day Flexibility drop down to customize the window that your meeting will move between.
Examples for when this can be useful:
- Adjust time of day flexibility to be anytime before 2pm for your coffee chats
- To schedule a break from your computer screen or schedule time for a walk, adjust the time of day flexibility to be anytime in the afternoon.
- To accommodate a teammate in a different timezone (e.g., in another country), adjust time of day flexibility to your overlapping availability.
Managing conference room booking with Autopilot
If the event is in a conference room, Clockwise can either look for a time when the same room is available ("Keep current room"), or find a time when a similar conference room is free.
If an Auto-piloted meeting is set to allow us to move the room, we will move it....
- In the same building, plus or minus one floor
- Ignore preferred rooms settings (just used for scheduling)
- We won’t put you in a room that’s too small based on google capacity settings
Your conference room "resources" in Google have to have data - If Google doesn’t tell us anything about the room, then we won’t change the room - entire orgs might not have this data inputted, so could be limited.
The more flexible you are with the event's time and conference room, the more likely it is that Clockwise will be able to find a better time for the event.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.