Autopilot takes into account a number of factors when trying to find a better time for your meetings:
- Focus Time cost: Clockwise calculates the total Focus Time cost for all attendees on the meeting, then compares that with the Focus Time cost of all the available alternative times. If there is a time that is free that meets all other criteria below and has a lower Focus Time cost, Clockwise will automatically move the meeting.
- Your meeting hours: Clockwise will only move meetings within the meeting hours you set during onboarding. You can review or change these at any time from Settings.
- The other attendees' meeting hours: Clockwise infers meeting hours for the other meeting attendees based on their past behavior. The best way to ensure you we have accurate meeting hours for meeting attendees is to invite them to Clockwise so they can customize them.
- Your flexibility setting for the meeting: Clockwise only looks for alternative times either within the day or within the week of the original meeting time, depending on how flexible you say the meeting is.
- Your lunch preferences: Clockwise will attempt to preserve some time for you to take a break for lunch. You can customize this preference in Settings.
When does Autopilot run?
Autopilot runs every weekday (Mon - Fri) at 4pm in the time zone set for your organization.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.