Key things to know about uninstalling Clockwise for Slack:
- Removing your account will disable meeting status updates via Slack
- Unsyncing your Slack integration will not remove Clockwise functionality like Focus Time, Autopilot moves, or color-coding functionality from your calendar. To fully disable all Clockwise functionality, you need to deactivate your account from the Settings tab. See how to do that here
- Please do not deactivate from the Slack store. There is a higher risk that you will cancel Clockwise for your entire org instead of just yourself.
Two ways to remove or stop Slack syncing:
Disconnect your Slack account directly in the Slack App:
1. Navigate to your Slack App
2. Open up the Clockwise app in Slack
3. Click on the Settings tab
4. Scroll through your options and click the Disconnect button
Remove your Slack Account from your Clockwise account:
1. Navigate to your settings in Clockwise
2. Scroll down to Integrations (Slack, Zoom, Asana)
3. Click into the setting and Click Remove Slack Account. See below.
This operation will remove your Slack account from Clockwise and disable the Slack status updates from Clockwise. Your Clockwise account will still be active.
Please fill out our quick survey or email us to let us know why you chose to uninstall!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.