The Clockwise Scheduler handles the tedious manual work of scheduling events with your coworkers. It helps you to:
- Find the best meeting times by suggesting a number of different options and communicating the impact of each option.
- Finding inconveniences by showing how choosing certain times will impact Focus Time for attendees.
- Smart suggestions that give you the soonest time to set your meeting should you need it for urgent meetings.
Accessing the Scheduler
Clockwise Scheduler can be accessed in two ways:
1. Directly in your google calendar under the "Meet with..." section
A pop-up modal with options and time suggestions will walk you through how to schedule via Clockwise.
2. From the Chrome extension on the bottom right of the window; Click here to download Clockwise for Chrome. You can add attendees to the scheduler in two ways:
- Click "Find Time" under the teammate's name. This will open a window with suggested times based on your teammate's availability.
- Or Click the "Create via Clockwise" button and add attendees to that event.
The Scheduler will surface the "Soonest" "Best Pick" and the "Also Good" time suggestions to meet.
- The "Soonest" is the quickest time you could schedule the meeting.
- The "Best Pick" is the time that interrupts the least Focus Time
- The "Also Good" suggestion is the times that have the least amount of impact on Focus Time for all attendees.
Our Smart Suggestions feature in Scheduler will also let you know if a time you have selected will cause a Conflict or be Inconvenient for meeting attendees. This takes over the manual work of looking on your calendar to make sure there are no conflicts etc.
You can adjust the event duration, timing, and room selection to see alternative suggestions.
Once you have reviewed the suggestions and found the best option, click on the time you would like to book.
Then add a title, description, location, and any other details relevant to your meeting.
Click "Save", and your meeting will be scheduled.
Scheduling Task Holds
Clockwise can help you create time to focus on a specific task using the Scheduler. Simply add an event with you as the only attendee and Clockwise will automatically sync it as a Task Hold.
And you can still use the Clockwise Scheduler suggestions to find the best times on your own calendar.
Using Clockwise Scheduler with the Zoom integration
If your organization uses Zoom, you can integrate Clockwise with your Zoom account.
Once your organization has enabled Zoom, it will be available as the default video conferencing option when using Clockwise Scheduler.
If Zoom scheduler isn't available to you
You may run into an error message letting you know that a Zoom account couldn't be found connected to your email address.
If this is the case, you may not have a Zoom account with your organization. Speak to your Zoom administrator to add you to Zoom. Once added, this error message should go away.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback about the Scheduler experience.