We hate to see you go, but if you need to deactivate your account, we're here to help!
- Navigate to your settings
- Scroll down and click Your Account
- Navigate to the right side of your account email and Click "Deactivate account"
- You will be prompted to confirm this action, click Yes to continue.
Alternatively, you can access https://www.getclockwise.com/uninstall to deactivate your account as well.
Note: clicking the uninstall link takes you through the same deactivation process listed initially so there no need to do it twice.
Uninstalling the Chrome extension
Key things to know about uninstalling the Chrome extension:
- Uninstalling the chrome extension does not disable features like personal calendar sync, color coding, auto-pilot, and Slack sync.
- To fully disable all Clockwise functionality, you need to deactivate your account first.
To remove your Chrome extension:
- Enter chrome://extensions/ in your chrome browser
- Navigate to the Clockwise chrome extension
- Click Remove and the extension will be uninstalled.
- You may still see meeting moves on your calendar or receive emails letting you know about meeting moves. This is usually because your colleagues are still using Clockwise and have you invited to meetings that are on autopilot. Please discuss your calendar preferences with them to ensure you are comfortable with this moving forward.
- Sometimes there may be a delay in processing the account deactivation so please give it a few hours for complete processing
- If you are syncing your personal account via Clockwise and you notice that it is still syncing after you deactivate, please reactivate and disable the personal account syncing through your settings and deactivate again.
Please fill out our quick survey or email us to let us know why you chose to uninstall!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.