|Note: The following instructions are for Microsoft Outlook users. If you use Google Calendar as your workplace calendaring system, please refer to this article instead.|
Being able to use Clockwise alongside your Outlook view can be helpful in putting your day's schedule and meeting links at your fingertips. Installing the Clockwise extension allows you to do just that.
Installing the Chrome extension
- Navigate to the Chrome store and search for the Clockwise extension, or click this link.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click the Chrome confirmation, Add extension.
- Launch the extension by clicking on the extension shortcut at the top of your browser to launch the two-panel options: your schedule and your meeting links are available via the toggle atop the extension view.
Installing the Firefox extension
- Navigate to the Firefox add-ons store and search for the Clockwise extension, or click this link.
- Click Add to Firefox.
- Click the Firefox confirmation, Add.
- The Clockwise extension is now available as an overlay by accessing it from the extension shortcut with your schedule and your meeting links via the toggle atop the extension view.