Have you wondered, Do my teams have enough Focus Time per week? or, Is the amount of available Focus Time getting worse over time? Using Clockwise's meeting and calendar data export, you are able to analyze the meeting load for individual users and can independently combine this data with team and org data from other tools to understand and resolve team-wide time management issues.
Downloading Meeting and Calendar Data
Downloading a CSV of all Clockwise user calendar data for Business or Enterprise plan users from the Admin panel is as easy as a few clicks.
The download contains 8-week periods of data including:
- list of all Clockwise users
- weekly number of focus hours
- weekly number of meeting hours
- weekly number of fragmented hours per user
- user's Job Role and Job Function based on the data they entered at onboarding
- Navigate to the Clockwise Admin Panel with this link or else by navigating to the menu option under the icon in the side bar of the Clockwise extension.
- Enter the Overview section of Admin Settings.
- Click the “Download” button on the top right next to the time-picker.
- A dialog box will pop up confirming your wish to download the data. Click "Download" again. The button should change to say “Preparing…” for 60-120 seconds. This means that the data is being prepared for download. Please keep the page open while the data is being prepared.
- The download will create a local copy of the data to your machine after preparation is complete. Locate the CSV and open it to view the data.
Note: This report doesn't provide a list of active users, nor does it indicate Clockwise engagement. If you need assistance determining how your team is using their calendar management please reach out to your Clockwise Customer Success partner.
Does the download feature also export other data shown in the admin panel
Right now, the download feature only exports the weekly number of meeting hours, number of focus hours, and number of fragmented hours per user. In the future, we’ll look to expand the download feature to include other measures such as the number of Focus Time hours saved per week and number of conflicts resolved on a per-user level.
We’d welcome your feedback on data that you’d like to see as part of this feature!
I don’t see data for all Clockwise users in my organization in the downloaded file
The downloaded file only contains data for users who are either on a Business or Enterprise plan. If you encounter a user on one of these paid plans and are unable to see their data, please reach out to our Support team with your business email and the email of the user whose data is not present.
I’m getting an error trying to download this data or the download won’t work